10.3.11

Soundtracks

Music is nice beautiful. I suppose there are some exceptions of rock when people shout to much or when it's to rocky in general, and when it just Rap all the way through, but in general, music is beautiful.

Most beautiful of all to me, is generally soundtracks, and classical. Let's start with a few, nice, recognizable tunes, from certain soundtracks.

Well, before I name them and you shoot off to Spotify or Youtube, You ought to know who they'll be by.

The Lord of the Rings soundtrack-Howard Shore
Jurassic Park-John Williams
Pirates of the Caribbean-Hans Zimmer
Star Wars-John Williams
and many more, and believe it or not, most of the Despicable me soundtrack was by my 2nd favorite, Hans Zimmer!


Movie Soundtracks are loved by pretty much everyone, but now, rock rap and Lady GaGa are taking control. We are forgetting the beautiful tunes of adventure, danger, and fun, and putting in their place, a load of shouting, swearing and terrible lyrics. If you like rock, rap or Lady GaGa, I'm not telling you to stop. I like rocky music, I like some rap, (I don't like Lady GaGa but who cares) but I just want to encourage you to listen to something with work in it for a change try them, and if you don't like it, it's ok but just I want people to listen to them, and comment what they think bellow. I think most of you will find you like some tracks, but anyways. I don't wanna drag on.



Thanks for reading
Pip
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment