9.3.11

Pippin (AGAIN!)

Hiya again guys! Pippin here.
I am going to reveal that there is music behind my name.

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy has long been my favorite films, and not only the story, but the soundtrack too. I am one of my favorite characters from that story. My favorite tracks in the whole thing though, are (In order,) Concerning Hobbits, In Dreams and March of the Ents.

Enough of that.

My musical tastes are varied, for I like pretty much anything!
Rap? Yes some
Rock? yes some
Classical? Yep! especially ol' J.S. Bach.
Funk? Oh yes! Especially the funky Kate Simmonds Album, Heart and Soul
Pop? Urrmmm does Owl City count?
Coldplay (whatever type of music that is.)
Christian stuff? Definitely. Lou Fellingham, Phatfish, Geraldine Latty, Jules Bert, Simon Brading, Stuart Townend, Matt Redman, David Crowder*Band, Tim Hughes, You name it, I probables like it.


Thanks for reading another of my mad posts that really don't need posting ;)

Pip (Pippin)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment