19.12.12

stuff

This update will be interesting.

Well, I don't know that, I just hope it will ^_^

Well, here I am, the lovely Admin Pippin. Just gonna update you on mah life as a music listener, and stuff.


I'm still chiefly listening to these guys:

 Yeah, surprise surprise... Mumford & Sons.













But what is quite cool is I found a picture of them with my favourite actor xD





Now, keep scrolling for something very special, and my music that I shall share with you todayyyy








































































Yes, I have seen the Hobbit. I saw it on the 13th, the day it came out in mah country. I wore my green coat, with is like the one Bilbo is wearing in this picture............ this guy sitting by me referred to me as a "Lord Of The Rings Fan". Understatement or what. 
I can almost feel you staring at the computer screen like: "If Admin Pippin dares to spoil it or even mention soundtracks I will bite her finger off."

Now, please don't be all like:


 "Admin Pippin, give us a break!! All you ever talk about are y' stupid soundtracks"



Now, I would love to give you the version of  Over The Misty Mountains Cold that Richard Armitage (Thorin) sings, but I couldn't find a decent version, so I have found you Forth Eorlingas from The Lord Of The Rings - The Two Towers soundtrack.



I would also like to share the epicness that is my five favourite dwarves from the film - 



Thanks for coming, seeeyaaaaaa

Pippin

No comments:

Post a Comment