4.11.12

Sorry I've been gone awhile,

To make up for it I've brother something to make you smile.
To smile at the music you hear,
From your speakers (or headphones) into your ear.

I've been away on holiday for a week in Yorkshire,
In Draughton, Skipton's solitary corner.
Whilst there we saw the Bond film Skyfall,
Which is a great film, you must watch it all.

Here are some Bond things I shall share,
I'm sure you hear Adele everywhere.
I didn't like her until the other day,
So this is what I have to say.

Click the link to hear Skyfall,
You must listen to it all.
Adele sings it very well indeed,
And in the charts it really takes the lead.

There are other songs I want to share.
Of Mumford & Sons are you aware?
I've been listening to them recently,
And I really really like them you see.

The first "M&S" song I like is "The Cave",
The lyrics are strange and a little bit grave.
The second is called "Babel",
I give both songs a quality label.

A song by Jason Mraz to end this post.
Of all his songs, I think I like this one the most.
It's called "The Remedy."
I feel another post coming - I'll do it when I'm ready.

Greetings from me, your friend Pippin.

Farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment