14.4.11

Music ♥♥♥

I ♥ music. It loosens me up. I dunno what I would do without music, cause even know, my brother is playing drums, and it seems that all my life I have been surrounded in it. If you walk around in some cities, you will hear music of all kinds.

MUSIC ROCKS! (oh har har har)

Now, to the point.

nowerdays, Classical music, is going down the drain. People think it's what grannies listen too, and therefore, boring. People don't realise that they wouldn't have their Rock, Rap, Rhianna, Lady GaGa etc, without it. For a moment, I just want you to listen to some J.S. Bach, Handel, maybe even Mozart if you can. Try to. No really. just find some old CDs, or maybe something on youtube, whatever you find, Classical music is reallllyyy pretty, and you should give it a chance. So go on, and report back to me here. I'll be waiting ☺

Pippin
☆☆☆
✗✗✗

1 comment: